Evan Richman Photography is founded on the vision, experience and professionalism acquired during my 25 year career. For 16 years, as an award-winning staff photographer for The Boston Globe, my assignments have taken me from the heat of Havana and the Middle East to the frigid temperatures of the Arctic Circle and Siberia.
After a very successful career as a photojournalist, I have turned my attention to commercial, portrait and event photography. My clients include FedEx, AstraZeneca, Nike, Westin Hotels, Comcast, Bank of America, Fidelity Investments, Alteryx, and Staples.
I believe there are a number of reasons for my success:
- My years photographing all aspects of humanity have given me a broad and deep understanding of people and how to connect with them. Whether it’s the President of the United States having a quiet moment with his family, shooting in a surgical theatre or photographing a time-pressed CEO, my friendly, sensitive style helps me get the images my clients need.
- My integration of color, composition, motion and light can turn common situations into striking, graphic and memorable images that work to help break through the visual clutter we are constantly exposed to and help expand my client's brand.
- For meetings, my coverage strives to be complimentary to my clients; showing lively, positive interaction, group diversity and great attendence.
- Comprehensive pre-shoot consultations allow me to tailor visual coverage to my client’s needs.
- Once on your team, I’m very responsive to questions and requests in the planning stages and enjoy consulting and sharing my knowledge. Through good planning, I always optimize the use of my time to get the most interesting and diverse set of images possible every shooting day.